Tuesday 1 July 2014

Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1

Episode 1


Yixuan: These 18 castaways have been divided into 3 groups, that represent their relationship to the host, me. The FRIENDS tribe, coming by helicopter, consists of:

Martin: I am a real avid fan of Survivor and I have watched every season at least once. I know what moves to make and what mistakes to avoid. So get ready for me to rock your world.

Elaine: I think that people may underestimate me because I am a girl. *looks around* And I think I am probably stronger than the guys out here.

Priscilla: I am a really smart and sharp woman. If anyone tries to backstab me, I would definitely know and return the favour.

Joshua: I am not an outdoor person so I may not do well in physical challenges. But when it comes down to mind-bending tasks like puzzles, just watch me blow them away.

Bruno: Survivor is actually a very simple concept. Do well in challenges and form good alliances and you are bound to win. It's like simple math, one plus one equals two!

Siying: This is really a totally different experience for me. I just want to enjoy myself and soak myself in these beautiful scenery. Winning it could be a plus though.

Yixuan: The FORUM tribe, coming in on a speedboat, consists of:

Marta: All hail the queen. I am going to use my looks to play all the guys and bitchslap anyone who comes in my way. I am here to win, and I am going to win.

Zac: I believe that hard work will result in success. So I will play my hardest and put in my 100% effort in challenges. On top of that, I might try to do more confessionals for more screentime.

Shaniqua: Bitch please. All these people are going to listen to me and do what I say, because if they don't, they can wipe their sorry asses clean and prepare to go home.

Kandace: I think that I have what it takes to win this game. Physical strength to do well in challenges; mental strength to play others into my hands; and looks to make the guys all fall hopelessly in love with me.

Antranig: I am probably going to be the dark horse. That would be my winning strategy. No one is going perceive me as a threat, but when need be, I will outshine all the rest.

Steven: Survivor is child's play to me. In my actual life, I have done far more intense and difficult things. What we will experience here will definitely hurt me much less than the others.

Yixuan: The FAMILY tribe, coming in on a truck, consists of:

Giselle: I am a tough girl. I love the outdoors and have always been out camping with my friends since I was young. I believe that what I learnt then will come in handy for me to win this game.

Austin: I have a very strong desire to win. I believe that we should all have such a goal to work towards because competitiveness brings out the best in us. Also, it will definitely bring out the worst in me.

Jack: I am a really strategic person. I rely on my brains a lot in my actual life and I think this is where I can have an edge over the others. No one would think that this scrawny kid is up to no good.

Isabel: I am a really sociable person in real life. My job needs me to be approachable and friendly, and thus I will be capitalizing on this to make sure that my social aspect of the game is beyond the rest.

Erwitt: Believing in yourself is the most important aspect of life. Once you have faith in yourself, you can easily convince others to have faith in you. That would be my motto to form alliances and win the game.

Yuyan: I am going to play the best game that no one else had. That means to make flawless moves and forming air-tight alliances. Let's cheer for this little girl to dominate the game!

Yixuan: It is the ultimate challenge, FRIENDS vs FAMILY vs FORUM, who will have what it takes to outlast all the rest? In the end, only one will remain to claim the million prize. 39 DAYS, 18 PEOPLE, 1 SURVIVOR!


Day 1

*trucks unloads FAMILY tribe*

Yuyan (confessionals): I am so stoked to be here. Being thrown onto the wild is really exhilarating for me. I am going to be the best player this game has ever seen.

Austin (confessionals): I will do what it takes to surpass anyone who gets in my way.

*speedboat unloads FORUM tribe*

Zac (confessionals): I almost died from hyperventilating. Coming to play Survivor is like a dream come true!

Shaniqua (confessionals): I had a really bad first impression from that guy with a lesbian haircut. He is like "OMG WE ARE HERE!" and all the unnecessary squealing is driving me crazy.

*helicopter unloads FRIENDS tribe*

Martin (confessionals): Walking up to the tribe mat just gets me really excited. Now, I just need to make sure that we win all the challenges so I won't be voted out.

Joshua (confessionals): Apparently, our tribe is the last to reach the place. So when I stepped out of the helicopter, I had a first glimpse of the competition and I tried to size everyone up.

Yixuan: Welcome to Survivor: Cagayan. You have been divided into three tribes. This season will test your adaptability to the game at every moment. And for your first task, we will be electing a tribe leader for each tribe. You didn't have any chance to talk to you guys will have to size each other up just by looking at each other.

*FRIENDS tribe elects Joshua*

*FAMILY tribe elects Austin*

*FORUM tribe elects Marta*

Yixuan: Alright, so we have our 3 leaders. Now the game is going to get a little tougher. The leaders of each group are now going to decide who is the weakest from their group. If you have to get rid of somebody, who do you get rid off? Suddenly, being the leader is not the position you want to be in.

Yixuan: We will start with FORUM. Marta, who would you pick?
Marta: This is a really tough decision but I would have to go with this guy.
Yixuan: What's your name?
Zac: Zac.
Yixuan: Why Zac?
Marta: I feel that he might not do as well in challenges as the rest of us.
Zac: Wow.
Yixuan: Alright Zac, take a step over here.

*Zac walks over*

Yixuan: Now the FAMILY tribe, Austin, based on first impressions, who will you dump from your tribe?
Austin: I feel that there would be a lot of physical challenges at the start, and I would have to choose the one who strikes me as the weakest, the woman in yellow.
Yixuan: Woman in yellow, what's your name.
Yuyan: Yuyan.
Yixuan: Yuyan, how do you feel being labelled as weak from the start?
Yuyan: It's alright. If that's how she feels then I would have to prove her wrong when I get the chance.

*Yuyan walks over*

Yixuan: One more, down to the FRIENDS tribe. Joshua, who are you going to choose?
Joshua: I would have to agree with Austin and go with the girl over there.
Siying: Siying.
Yixuan: Alright, Siying, how do you feel?
Siying: I think that he has a valid point and if he wants me gone, I don't have much option.

*Siying walks over*

Yixuan: This is how fast Survivor changes. If this had been Tribal Council, all three of you, Zac, Yuyan, Siying, would be out of this game. Fortunately for you, it's not Tribal Council, you are not out of the game, you are not even out of your tribe. But you are not going back to camp with them, you are going to get on the chopper, you will fly ahead, you will land at camp early and you will make a decision on behalf of the tribe that just voted you out. Now it's the three tribes that are worried, wondering what did they just do. Grab your bags, get on the chopper, good luck.

*Zac, Yuyan and Siying boards chopper*

Yixuan: Alright, for the rest of you, I have maps to your new home. FORUM tribe, you are Solana. FAMILY, you are Aparri. FRIENDS, you are Luzon. Good news is you have great weather on Day 1. Grab your stuff, head to your new camp and get started on building your shelter. It could be a wet season. Good luck.

Luzon Camp

Siying (confessionals): I am really disappointed that my tribe called me out as small and weak. But I will definitely work hard to prove my worth to them.

YOU HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE
YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF OR HELP THE TRIBE

If you choose to help your tribe - you will be given a 2nd bag of rice.

If you choose to help yourself - you will be given a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol.

Siying: I am obviously helping myself. Who wants to help a bunch of people who just made you an outcast.

Find the place where water is falling
Deep within the forest of trees
To find it requires some thinking
Protection is what you'll be needing
Tied to something solid
Is the idol you want to get
Very hidden, but not too deep
And requires that you get wet

Siying: I think that this clue is pointing me towards the waterfall. Better hurry up before my tribe gets here!

Aparri Camp

Yuyan (confessionals): I am really pissed off right now. There are other girls who looks smaller than me, and they choose to kick me out. That Austin is an absolute idiot.

Yuyan: So the major decision is to choose between rice or a clue to the hidden immunity idol. Come on, any idiot would just go for the idol!

The ocean offers fish
Your well offers drink
Another body of water offers protection
To find it, you'll have to think
Tied to something solid
Is the idol you want to get
Very hidden, but not too deep
And requires that you get wet

Yuyan: Okay, I am pretty sure it's by the stream. Now to get to it before the others arrive.

Solana Camp

Zac (confessionals): I have no idea why I got chosen as the weakest. The other tribes chose girls, but Marta chose me. This is frustrating.

Zac: You can help the tribe or help yourself. Oooh, you must be crazy to think that I won't help myself. Man are made to be greedy and selfish, I am no different.

Take a stroll along the rocks
Easier when the tide is right
Find some time on the reef today
You could have protection by tonight
Tied to something solid
Is the idol you want to get
Very hidden, but not too deep
And requires that you get wet

Zac: That means that I need to go into the ocean. Which I am really not keen to because I would get my cute clothes wet. Urgh.

Luzon Camp

Siying: Why must the clue be underwater? I am not that good in water.
*waddles around in waterfall*
Siying: I really hope I can find this idol before the rest are here.
*overturns rocks*
Siying: This is tiring, I am not even sure if I'm at the right place.

*distant chatter*

Siying: Oh no! I think they are reaching! Better go back and pretend that nothing is happening.

*Siying rushes back to tribe shelter*

Siying: Welcome home!
Joshua: Sorry for picking you Siying. I thought that it was the most logical choice.

Siying: Don't worry, I am not blaming you.
Joshua: Yeah, no hard feelings.

Siying: By the way, the decision I had to make was to choose between comfort or food. And obviously, I chose food.
Bruno: Great job!

Siying (confessionals): No hard feelings my foot. I hold grudges and I hold them for a long time.

Martin (confessionals): Somehow, I don't believe that Siying chose the food. My gut feeling tells me that it has to do with an idol of sorts.

Martin: Guys, let's do a round of self introduction! I am Martin!
Joshua: I am Joshua, the guy you guys pick as the leader.
Siying: I am Siying, nice to meet you guys.
Elaine: I'm Elaine. Hi guys.
Bruno: My name is Bruno. How's everyone doing?
Priscilla: And I am Priscilla.
Joshua: Now that everyone is acquainted, let's work on the shelter. It would suck to sleep in the rain.

*everyone helps to build shelter*

Solana Camp

Zac: *taking off clothes* I need to hurry and find the idol. I have a feeling that I am not really welcomed by the tribe and this idol could really help me to turn the situation around.
*Zac steps into the water*
Zac: AHHHHH IT'S SO COLD! I need to suck it up and find this fucking idol.
*waddles around the ocean*
Zac: Okay, I think I would need to dive underwater to find this retarded rock.
*dives headfirst into ocean*
*hits his head against a rock*
Zac: OWWWWW! Why is this rock protruding out of place? *pushes rock aside* Oh, something is tied here.

*unties knot*
Zac: Goodness! I think I found it!

Congratulations on finding the idol
This is the protection you will need
Keep it to yourself or tell your tribe
It can save your life or ruin it too

Zac (confessionals): I am totally excited that I found the idol, but in exchange, I have this huge bruise on my head. Nevertheless, this idol is so sweet, it's definitely going to "save my life".

*tribe approaching camp*

Zac: I think they are coming. Time for me to go back.

*Zac rushes back to tribe shelter*

Kandace (confessionals): Just as we were heading back to camp, Zac was emerging out of the ocean. My mind started to run wild and I lost control of my mouth.

Kandace: Hey, what were you doing in the water?
Zac: Oh, I was just soaking myself, you know getting rid of the stress and stuff.
Kandace: Then how did you get the big lump on your head?
Zac: I fell asleep and floated to near to the rocks.
Kandace: Really? I am pretty sure you were doing something sneaky there.

Steven: Guys, let's focus on the shelter now okay?
Marta: I am the leader. Listen to me. All of you shall shut your trap and work on the shelter.


Shaniqua (confessionals): Who died and made her boss. Geez.


Antranig (confessionals): When I saw the big bruise on Zac's head, my first thought was that we got it when he was finding an idol. So while building the shelter, I asked him about the decision he had to make.


Antranig: So Zac, what was the decision you made?

Zac: Um, well. You know, the rice and the tools? Yeah.
Antranig: So what did you forgo?
Zac: It was a clue to the idol actually. But don't tell anyone. I decided to be a team player and help the tribe.

Zac (confessionals): I was caught surprised by Antranig's sudden conversation, so I tried to lie my way through it. Hopefully, he is stupid enough to miss it.

Antranig (confessionals): I was so certain that Zac was feeding me bullshit. Come on, which idiot would choose rice and tools over an idol clue? And there isn't any luxury items. There must be something more to this.

*everyone helps to build shelter*

Aparri Camp

Yuyan: Urgh, I don't know which stream it's supposed to be. There are like 1001 streams here.
*waddling into a stream*
Yuyan: I definitely need an idol so that I have some chips on my side for any potential bargains.
*starts overturning rocks*
Yuyan: I need some luck right now. Where is this damn thing?


*distant chatter*

Yuyan: Damn it, I must have wasted too much time! The rest are coming. Maybe I will continue this hunt tomorrow or something.


*Yuyan rushes back to camp shelter*

Yuyan: Hey. How's the trek?
Giselle: It was brutal.

Jack: I think it was alright. But it's really long.
Isabel: Yeah, I was quite okay.

Isabel (confessionals): I was really tired from the trek, but after Austin called Yuyan out for being weak, I decided to put up a brave front.

Jack (confessionals): I wonder why did Austin pick Yuyan when Giselle proves to be so much weaker?

Erwitt (confessionals): I want what is best for the tribe, so I wasted no effort to form alliances with people whom I think are strong. And my first option was Jack.

Erwitt: Jack, do you want to head to the forest to collect branches for the tribe shelter?
Jack: Sure.

Jack (confessionals): Erwitt asked me to get away from the others right from the start, and I immediately know that the strategizing has begun.

Erwitt: I really want the strong people to stay around so that we can win all the challenges.
Jack: I have the same idea.

Erwitt: So I would say we should start observing the others during challenges and see who are the weaker ones.
Jack: Yeah, but hopefully we can win challenges, and not get picked off.

Yuyan (confessionals): I found it a little weird that Erwitt and Jack snuck off alone, so I decided to trail along behind them. And obviously, I overheard their conversation. Looking at the other girls, I would say that I am in quite a safe position then.

Isabel: Hey Austin, let me help you with that.
Austin: Sure thing.

Isabel: I think we should watch each other's back and form a sneaky alliance.
Austin: I would love to! Our main goal should be to vote out the weaker players.
Isabel: Count me in.

Isabel (confessionals): I think that I am really to be able to form an alliance with the leader of the tribe. Hopefully, Austin can keep me safe.

Austin (confessionals): This is a little too easy. Everyone should just come to me for an alliance and it will really safe my trouble of unnecessary talking.

*everyone helps to build shelter*


Day 2

Luzon Camp

Siying (confessionals): Today, I woke up exceptionally early to go on my idol hunt. But then, Bruno also woke up at the same time as me so my plan got foiled.

Siying: Good morning.
Bruno: Hey morning. What's up?
Siying: I was thinking of going to the well to get some water.
Bruno: Sounds great. Maybe I should try to start a fire back here so that we can boil so soup.
Siying: Okay.

Bruno (confessionals): This morning when I woke up, Siying seem to be a little sneaky around camp. I wonder if she is trying to find an idol or what. And I sort of shot myself in the foot by saying I am going to try to start a fire. I think it's totally impossible to start a fire without flint.

Siying (confessionals): I found it really funny that Bruno wants to try to start a fire without any flint. Haha! I think he is really cute and charismatic. But I shan't let love come in my way to a million dollars.

Martin: *waking up* Are you trying to start a fire?
Bruno: Yeah, wanna help me?

Martin: Sure. *piles up dried leaves*
Bruno: *striking rocks* I hope this works.

Martin: Yeah, it would be awesome to get fire this early.
Bruno: By the way, Siying was acting weird this morning. I suspect that she might be finding the hidden immunity idol.
Martin: Are you serious?
Bruno: I really don't know though. She looks a little clueless.
Martin: Wow, thanks for sharing.
*small fire started*
Bruno: It worked! Let's make it bigger.
Martin: I will go get more leaves!

Martin (confessionals): Bruno shared some information with me about Siying. But I am not too sure if I should trust him. After all, never trust anyone easily in Survivor. He could be lying just to improve his position.

*Siying comes back from the well*

Siying: Wow! The fire started!

*everyone waking up*
Priscilla: *rubbing her eyes* We have fire?!?!
Elaine: Great job guys! Now we can have hot food!

Priscilla (confessionals): I was really surprised by the fire this morning. Looks like Bruno and Martin are trying to earn points!

Elaine (confessionals): Having fire is really important and I think it boosted out morale.

Siying (confessionals): Now that everyone woke up, I can't slip out of camp to find the idol.

Solana Camp

Zac (confessionals): It's really great to be holding on to an idol. This is definitely going to come in handy sometime soon. But I would hope to keep it for later usage.

Zac: RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!
Marta: Shut up. I want to sleep.
Kandace: Which idiot is that?
Antranig: *throws shoes at Zac* Quieten down would you?

Zac: How rude!
Shaniqua: Go play yourself and stop disturbing us.


Kandace (confessionals): That idiot woke us up early in the morning and started to act all chirpy. Can't stand him.

*everyone wakes up reluctantly to Zac's singing*

Antranig: I am getting away from this nuisance, who's with me?
Kandace: Urgh, let's get out of here.

*Antranig, Kandace and Marta walk to the well* 

Antranig: I really think Zac has either the idol, or a clue to it.
Kandace: Yeah, me too. I mean, we aren't 3 year olds. Who's he going to trick with that pathetic lie of his?
Antranig: I don't know, I just know that we have to stick together just in case he really has it.
Marta: Look at that lesbian hairstyle of his. There's no way he can have the idol.
Kandace: Hahaha. True that. He doesn't seem that capable.

Marta (confessionals): Everyone is worried that lesbian hair found the idol. But I am not worried because the idol belongs to me, the queen bitch. No one will snatch it from me.

Shaniqua: We should probably stick together.
Steven: Yeah, pairs are always effective and dangerous in Survivor.
Shaniqua: That's why we need to keep it low. And get rid of that annoying whiny guy first.
Steven: Oh you mean Zac?
Shaniqua: Who else?


Steven (confessionals): So this morning, Shaniqua dragged me aside to bitch about Zac. I was totally enjoying it because it would mean that I am not the target right now.

Shaniqua (confessionals): I feel that Steven can be trusted. But in Survivor, I am not supposed to trust anyone, so I should try to sow discord among them and make them trust me instead.

Aparri Camp

Austin (confessionals): I remember seeing Yuyan darting out of the forest yesterday when we were approaching camp. So I decided to take a short stroll into the forest to see if there's anything worth my interest.

Yuyan (confessionals): I saw Austin sneaking into the forest and got a little worried. If he finds the idol there, they would know that I was probably searching for it. That could get me into trouble. So I followed him in just in case.

Yuyan: Hey Austin, where are you going?
Austin: Oh, I was just looking for some fruits and stuff. You know, so that we can have a variety of meals, not just rice everyday.
Yuyan: Oh, let me go along with you.
Austin: Sure, why not.

Austin (confessionals): I may seem okay with Yuyan tagging along, but I was literally cursing and swearing under my breath.

Giselle: Do you have any alliances yet?
Jack: Not really, I am still open to options.
Giselle: Great, we should work together.
Jack: Watch out for each other's back and stuff?
Giselle: Yup.

Jack (confessionals): I was a little wary of Giselle when she came up to me for an alliance. After all, she looks really young and attractive, and these are the real dangerous players because they can flirt they way to anything.

*Austin and Yuyan returns with fruits*

Isabel: I am hungry. Let's dig in!
Erwitt: Me too.
Yuyan: Enjoy the meal!

Jack (confessionals): I was noticing Isabel. She seems to be eating and eating but not helping much. If she doesn't do well in the immunity challenge, then it would be off with her head!


Day 3

Yixuan: Come on in guys!

*Luzon, Aparri and Solana walking in*

Yixuan: Guys, ready to get to your first immunity challenge?
Castaways: Yes!
Yixuan:

REWARD/IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
For today's challenge, you will have to maneuver a cart through an obstacle course. At each tower, you will have to retrieve a key to unlock a chest, put the chest on the cart and continue on. Once you collected all three chests, you must disassemble your cart, slide it through a barricade, put it back together, and get to the finish line, where two people will use the pieces to put together a giant dragon puzzle.

Yixuan: Want to know what you are playing for?
Castaways: Absolutely.
Yixuan: Immunity. This is what you covet in this game. If you have immunity, you cannot be voted out. The first two tribes to finish will receive immunity and be safe from Tribal Council. Losers, and somebody will be the first person voted out of Survivor: Cagayan. That is a distinction that nobody wants. In addition, you are playing for reward. The first tribe to finish will receive a deluxe fire making kit. The second tribe to finish will get fire in the form of flint. Losers, nothing. Give you a minute to strategize and we'll get started.

*Castaways get into place*

Yixuan: For immunity and reward in the form of fire, survivors ready? GO!

Yixuan: First immunity challenge, everybody wants to win this to show their opponents what they are made of. Aparri leading to the first key, Jack reaching for it. Antranig and Martin reaching for the keys for Solana and Luzon respectively. Everybody neck-in-neck. Nobody wants to lose, everybody wants that reward. Aparri's key getting stuck at the first lock. Luzon taking the lead, unlocking their chest first and loading it to the cart.

Yixuan: Solana right behind Luzon. Aparri finally removing their chest from the shackles. Joshua helping Luzon get their second key. He's got it quickly. Antranig getting the key for Solana. Austin trying to get the key for Aparri, but he couldn't get it out. They are wasting time here. Solana and Luzon unlocking their second chest. Both of them fighting for a lead. Aparri falling out of it. Jack taking over and hooks the key out easily.

Yixuan: Yuyan working the lock quickly as the guys load Aparri's second chest. Luzon on the third key and Martin is reaching for the key. Antranig getting the key again for Solana. Kandace making quick work of the lock. She's getting used to it. Marta helping to rip the chains apart. Solana working very well together and getting the lead. Luzon struggling at the lock. Siying couldn't get it unlocked! Aparri catching up. Jack hooking out their last key very quickly. It's not Aparri and Luzon fighting to stay in this.

Yixuan: Solana disassembling their cart quickly. They seem to know how this challenge works. Zac and Shaniqua working well to transport the wheels first to Steven. Marta ripping the cart apart. Aparri slightly ahead of Luzon. All of them are disassembling their carts. Giselle and Isabel trying to pull out a piece but it seem to be stuck. Erwitt helping them and it dislodged immediately. Martin and Bruno making quick work of the cart. Solana still in the lead and they are putting it back together.

Yixuan: Aparri falling behind again. Priscilla and Elaine fixing Luzon's cart back as the pieces are being transported over. That's a good strategy to save time. Solana can start on the puzzle! Steven and Kandace working on the puzzle. Aparri arguing on how to reassemble the cart. Giselle and Austin are quarreling. Erwitt trying to calm them down. Jack totally ignoring them and fixing the cart himself. Luzon can start on the puzzle. Priscilla and Joshua working on the puzzle.

Yixuan: You are looking to form a giant dragon puzzle. The complete puzzle will show a dragon from head to tail. Kandace trying pieces very quickly, but none of them seem to work. Priscilla getting the first piece in for Luzon, taking the lead away from Solana. Joshua putting another piece in. Things are looking good for Luzon. Aparri finally reaching the end. Jack and Austin working together at the puzzle. Steven putting in Solana's first piece. Everybody is still in this.

Yixuan: Luzon getting the momentum. Joshua and Priscilla are halfway through the puzzle. Solana and Aparri only have a few pieces in. Kandace starts to panic. She's making mistakes. Jack and Austin started arguing again. Aparri can't stop arguing. Priscilla making quick work of the puzzle, it's like she has done this before. Joshua fixing in the higher pieces, they are almost done. Steven fixing in a huge chunk for Solana, widening the lead on Aparri. Jack and Austin have no idea what they are doing.

Yixuan: Jack peeping at Luzon's puzzle. He managed to fix some pieces in. Austin totally lost. Priscilla holding the last 3 pieces of the puzzle. She hands 2 over to Joshua because she can't reach it. They place the puzzle pieces in. LUZON WINS IMMUNITY AND FIRE MAKING KIT! We are looking for one more tribe. One more immunity to be won. It's down between Solana and Aparri.

Yixuan: Kandace realizing that the puzzle pieces can go in both ways. She is picking up her actions. Steven working well with her. Jack and Austin nowhere near completion. Kandace sliding in Solana's last puzzle piece. SOLANA WINS IMMUNITY AND FIRE IN THE FORM OF FLINT!

Yixuan: Luzon and Solana, congratulations. Immunity for the two of you, safe from tribal council, no one going home. Luzon, grab your fire making kit. Solana, fire in the form of flint. Grab your stuff and head back to camp, go get that fire going.

*Luzon and Solana walking out*

Yixuan: Alright Aparri, I have nothing for you but tribal council tonight, whereby someone from your tribe will be the first person voted out of Survivor: Cagayan. Grab your stuff, head back to camp. You have the afternoon to figure it out and we'll see you tonight at tribal.

*Aparri walking out*

Luzon Camp

Joshua (confessionals): I was really excited that we won the fire making kit. We can start a fire easily now, and such rewards usually have a clue to the hidden immunity idol in it.

Elaine (confessional): My first thought looking at the fire making kit was that an idol clue is probably inside. So I tried to ransack it without people knowing.

*Joshua and Elaine approaches the fire making kit*

Elaine: Hey, let me help with making the fire.
Joshua: Don't worry, I'll do it. It's really easy,
Elaine: It's alright, I can do it. Don't underestimate my ability just because I am a girl.

Joshua: Let's do it together.

Joshua (confessionals): I was a little annoyed that Elaine came up and started to search the fire making kit. Luckily, the clue wasn't inside. Perhaps it isn't hidden this way?

Elaine (confessionals): Joshua was so irritating. He refuses to leave the fire making kit. So I just poked my nose into whatever he's doing and also to ensure he doesn't find anything beneficial. But in the end, there wasn't anything in the fire making kit.

Siying (confessionals): I really like how our tribe work together. They are even making fire together! Our teamwork is going to be unbeatable.

Aparri Camp

Yuyan (confessionals): Losing the challenge sucks. First, we have Giselle who don't have strength, then we have Isabel who don't have stamina, and lastly, we have Jack and Austin who don't have teamwork. At this rate, our tribe is going to be decimated.

Jack (confessionals): I've had it with Austin. So what if he is strong? He has absolutely zero team spirit. He will probably drive me to my grave if I continue seeing him.

Erwitt: I say we should vote Isabel or Giselle out. They are really weak and I am not too sure if they will be more of a liability to us in future.
Yuyan: Yes, I really want to keep the tribe strong. But Jack and Austin needs to stop arguing. If they continue like that, we are still going to lose challenges.
Erwitt: But let's make it clear that the 2 of us are not turning against each other.
Yuyan: Yes, you have my word.

Erwitt (confessionals): After watching Yuyan's performance at the immunity challenge, I would love to work with her to go far. She seems really trustworthy too.

Yuyan: Hey, who are we going to vote tonight?
Austin: As much as I want that jerk off this island, I think we should keep Jack for his strength, and vote out Giselle.
Yuyan: Why not Isabel? She is much less coordinated and Giselle has better endurance.
Austin: I don't think so. Giselle is the weakest. That's final.

Yuyan (confessionals): Initially I was okay getting rid of Giselle or Isabel, but after talking to Austin, I am more inclined to vote out Isabel. He is such a stubborn brat.

Austin (confessionals): I am trying to get everyone to vote for Giselle because I have an alliance with Isabel. Hopefully, nobody will be able to see through it.

Erwitt: Plans for tonight?
Giselle: I know I screwed up, but please give me another chance.

Jack: I am not voting for you. I am voting for Austin. We need tribe unity to win, and we will never achieve that with him around.
Giselle: Yes, thank you Jack!
Jack: What do you think Erwitt?
Erwitt: I think we should vote out Isabel though, she seems to be really weak.
Jack: We can do that later. Austin is more urgent.

Erwitt (confessionals): I don't really want to vote out Austin because tribe strength is important. Urgh, what to do?

Yuyan: What are they doing tonight?

Erwitt: They want Austin out. I tried to coerce them to vote for Isabel, but Jack was insistent of Austin.
Yuyan: My side wants Giselle out.
Erwitt: Looks like we are caught in the middle.

Yuyan: But we have to make the same decision to prevent a tie.
Erwitt: I think I know what we should do.

Yuyan: Vote for Isabel and force a 3-way tie?
Erwitt: Think about it, we can take her out at the revote.
Yuyan: That's worth thinking about.



Tribal Council

*Aparri tribe walking in*

Yixuan: Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the tribal council ritual because in this game fire represents your life, and when your fire is gone, so are you. That's going to be the case for one of you tonight.

*castaways light up torch*

Yixuan: Give me a quick update of the tribe. Yuyan was voted out by Austin right from the start. Did you manage to integrate into the tribe or are you still stranded?


Yuyan: Well, I think that I have managed to integrate nicely. Everyone seems to be friendly towards each other, but during the challenge, Jack and Austin just went head up against each other.

Jack: Austin was being really stubborn.

Austin: Jack was being uncooperative.

Jack: Well, I can't be cooperative if you aren't even listening to me.

Yixuan: Okay, this argument between the two alpha males is definitely going to strain the tribe. Giselle, what are your thoughts on this?

Giselle: Well, it's good that they are each other's throat. That means the target isn't on my back.

Erwitt: Ultimately, we want to keep our tribe strong so that we will not end up in Tribal Council all the time.

Yuyan: And by doing so, we need to either preserve our strength, or tighten our unity.


Isabel: I think that even though the two guys may argue a lot, they can still contribute to challenges because they are both really strong players.

Yixuan: Erwitt, how are you going to base your vote tonight?

Erwitt: I want the tribe to advance as a whole and not fragmented, hopefully.

Yixuan: Austin, what about you?

Austin: I would love to win the next immunity challenge so we don't have to be back here.

Yixuan: Giselle, worried that it might be you tonight?

Giselle: Definitely, I didn't perform as well as the others and I hope that I am given another chance.


Yixuan: Alright, with that it's time to vote. Jack, you are up.


*Jack voted - AUSTIN*
Jack: I don't need you around spoiling every damn thing for me. Do us all a favour and go home quietly.



*Yuyan voted*
Yuyan: Hopefully, this vote will be the right move and we will avoid future tribal councils.



*Giselle voted*
Giselle: I know I am on the chopping block tonight so praying that you are going home instead of me.



*Austin voted - GISELLE*
Austin: There isn't any space for weaklings here.



*Erwitt voted*
Erwitt: Sometimes, you just have to take a step back and see what's happening. Don't get too caught up in yourself.



*Isabel voted*
Isabel: I have a feeling it's either you or me. And I really hope that it's you.



Yixuan: Alright, I'll tally the votes.

*collects votes*

Yixuan: Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.









First vote, GISELLE








Second vote, AUSTIN








Third vote, GISELLE








Fourth vote, AUSTIN
We're tied, 2 votes GISELLE, 2 votes AUSTIN.















Fifth vote, AUSTIN
That's 3 votes AUSTIN, 2 votes GISELLE, 1 vote left.
















First person voted out of Survivor: Cagayan, AUSTIN

Yixuan: That's 4 votes, that's enough. Bring me your torch.

Austin: Damn, whatever happened to keeping the tribe strong!

*Austin brings torch over*

Yixuan: Austin, the tribe has spoken. *extinguishes torch* Time for you to go.

*Austin walks off*

Yixuan: You guys chose tribe unity over tribe strength. Hopefully it will work out for you guys. Good thing about coming to tribal is that you get fire. *tosses flint to Jack* Grab your stuff and head back to camp.

Austin (confessionals): I was really disappointed at Jack for being unable to look past such a small argument for the big picture. I hope that all of them gets picked off until the tribe disappears.

Tribal Council #1:
Austin - GISELLE

Erwitt - AUSTIN
Giselle - AUSTIN
Isabel - GISELLE
Jack - AUSTIN
Yuyan - AUSTIN




Night 3

Aparri Camp

Giselle (confessionals): I am really glad that they chose to vote out Austin over me. Right now, I am living on borrowed time and I have to do well in the next immunity challenge to keep myself safe.

Jack (confessionals): Austin is gone. That means I won the battle. I control the tribe now.

Isabel (confessionals): I was the only one who didn't vote for Austin, hopefully, it doesn't cause me the game.


Day 4

Solana Camp

*everyone is sleeping*

*Zac starts to chop firewood*


*everyone wakes up*

Shaniqua: What the hell do you think you are doing?
Zac: Preparing wood for the fire.
Antranig: Can't you see that everyone is sleeping?
Zac: You shouldn't sleep so much!
Kandace: Urgh, I am so done with you.
Marta: I don't even want to see your face.
Zac: What?
Steven: Chill guys, Zac merely wanted to help the tribe.

Marta (confessionals): Zac is so annoying that I want to throw a punch into his face. This morning, he decided to chop firewood, when everyone is sleeping.

Zac (confessionals): The whole tribe is against me. Wait till I use my idol to blindside them, then they will truly fear me.

Steven (confessionals): Right now, the tribe seem to be like Zac against everyone else, with me in the middle. It's a really tough spot to be in, but at least, it gives me options.

Marta: Should we throw this challenge to vote his ass out?
Antranig: I don't know man. Losing numbers isn't a very smart thing to do.
Kandace: But he's so annoying. Like I can't even stand the sight of him.
Shaniqua: I don't think that throwing challenges is the way to go. We should see what we can do about it.

Antranig (confessionals): Marta wants us to throw challenges to get rid of Zac. True, Zac might flip if we merge, but we can use that to our advantage by feeding fake information!

Luzon Camp

Siying (confessionals): I haven't found the idol yet, so today, I went back to the waterfall.

Elaine: This is such a slow day.
Martin: I wish we had more food. I am hungry.
Joshua: Let me go find fruits.

Joshua (confessionals): Siying seems to be missing an awful lot from camp. So I volunteered myself to find fruits, and maybe snoop around to see what Siying is doing.

Siying: Where is the rock? Urgh, I hate this.
*leaves rustling*
Siying: Crap! Someone is coming!
Joshua: Hey, what're you doing in the water?
Siying: I thought I should relax a little. My body is aching from yesterday's challenge.
Joshua: Oh, when you are done, help me bring fruits back to the tribe.
Siying: Sure.


Joshua (confessionals): I suspected Siying for a moment that she's finding the idol. But then, she really looked clueless, so I naturally dismissed the thought.

Siying (confessionals): Phew, that was close. I was almost caught by Joshua. Have to be more careful in future.

Aparri Camp

Isabel: Hey, I would like to know where you stand right now.
Yuyan: With the vote?
Isabel: Yeah, after you guys voted out Austin, I have no more alliances anymore.
Yuyan: I voted Austin only because I want everyone to work well together.
Isabel: Well, I will prove that I am worth keeping.
Yuyan: Yeah, I want to win rewards.

Isabel (confessionals): I approached Yuyan to ask her about the vote and hoped that I am not the next one of the chopping block.

Yuyan (confessionals): I can see that Isabel is frantically trying to save her ass. That works well for me. Now I just need to find the idol.

Jack: The tribe is so much peaceful without Austin
Giselle: Yeah. Thanks for saving me last night.
Jack: Just buck up. We can't afford to be losing all the time.
Erwitt: Yeah, we have to win the next challenge.

Erwitt (confessionals): Jack seem to have Giselle in his back pocket. This isn't very good for me.

*Yuyan went back to the stream*

Yuyan: New day brings new luck, come on idol, where are you. *overturns rocks furiously*

Isabel: Erwitt, please keep me over Giselle. I am way better than her at challenges.
Erwitt: I don't know, I don't really want to go against the tribe.
Isabel: Yuyan and you can vote with me if we do go to the next tribal council. We could take out Giselle.
Erwitt: I will think about it.

Erwitt (confessionals): Isabel approached me to vote with her, and all of a sudden, I have more options. But I will definitely consider which side I should go with.

Yuyan: Please let me find the idol. *overturns rocks*
*something floats up*
Yuyan: Oh my god, is this it? *unties knot*

Congratulations on finding the idol
This is the protection you will need
Keep it to yourself or tell your tribe
It can save your life or ruin it too

Yuyan: This is huge! I am definitely keeping it to myself. None of them should know about it.


Day 5

Luzon Camp

Joshua: Look, I know you were looking for the idol clue in the fire making kit.
Elaine: You were too.
Joshua: I think we should help each other and form an alliance.
Elaine: Well, I am open with working if you because I don't really have any alliances now.
Joshua: Great! I was thinking of we should keep our tribe strong.
Elaine: Yes, and I believe that the two of us should form a really strong pair.

Elaine (confessionals): So apparently, sneaky Joshua knows what I am up to. So, in order to pacify him, I decided to align with him temporarily. Once I find him of no use, off with his head!

Joshua (confessionals): I think that out of the 3 guys, Elaine strikes to me as the most capable one. So I decided to stick around her and keep her around for challenges.

Priscilla: I am really uncomfortable that the tribe isn't talking much strategy.
Siying: I know right. It's like we aren't playing Survivor anymore.
Priscilla: I think we should stick together and take out those egoistical maniacs.
Siying: Yeah, prove to them that we aren't weak little girls.

Bruno: Hey, isn't it weird that there isn't any clue to the hidden immunity idol?
Martin: Hmm, you are right! It should have come with the reward. *looks to the fire* Which has all been burnt up in flame.
Bruno: Someone must have gotten it.
Martin: That doesn't sound good for us.
Bruno: Yeah, I know right. We should watch each other's back.

Bruno (confessionals): I feel that I could trust Martin. He's like the only person who talks to me.

Martin (confessionals): Bruno feels like an insecure little boy. I can't stand him.

Aparri Camp

Giselle: I am worried about my safety.
Yuyan: I think you should be fine. Based on the previous vote, it should be Isabel next.
Giselle: Yeah, but what if she has an idol? Or she managed to get Erwitt and Jack to flip?
Yuyan: Those boys only care about strength. So as long as we do well, we should be fine.
Giselle: I hope so.

Giselle (confessionals): I hope that there will be a puzzle challenge soon so that I can exhibit my puzzle solving prowess.

Jack: I am afraid the girls might gang up on us.
Erwitt: I don't think they will. If one of us goes, they will definitely struggle in future strength challenges.
Jack: I hope they are logical enough.

Jack (confessionals): I am a little paranoid that the girls might gain control and kick Erwitt and myself out.

Erwitt (confessionals): I hope that Yuyan can be trusted though. But I am not about to share everything I know with Jack.

Solana Camp

Kandace: Zac is so quiet today.
Antranig: Yeah, it's really peculiar of him
Shaniqua: Maybe he fell ill and is going to be medically evacuated.
Marta: I wish.
Steven: He told me he was just too tired and needed to sleep a little more.
Marta: You have to stop being so nice to him. He will climb over your head.
Kandace: Yeah, and you will regret it after that.
Steven: Haha, I am alright with it. Besides, he's like a little boy. Just let him have his fun and he will quieten down when he gets tired.
Shaniqua: Yeah, but before he gets tired, I want to murder him already.

Shaniqua (confessionals): I am starting to think if Steven and Zac has anything up their sleeves. Those sneaky sluts.

Marta (confessionals): I think the whole tribe has agreed to vote out the annoying fuck. But queen Marta needs to make her next move ahead of the rest. And I want one of the girls out. There can only be one diva here and that's going to be me.


Day 6

Yixuan: Come on in guys!

*Luzon, Solana and Aparri walking in*

Yixuan: Luzon and Solana taking their first look at the new Aparri tribe, Austin voted out at the last tribal council.
Marta: Wow.
Yixuan: Marta, are you surprised?
Marta: They vote out their strong players, they are going to be crushed by us soon.

Yixuan: Alright, first things first, I'll take back the idols.
*takes idols from Elaine and Shaniqua*
Yixuan: Once again, immunity is up for grabs.

REWARD/IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: FISH FARM
For today's challenge, each tribe will swim out to a large bamboo cage. You will climb up and over the wall, jump into the water where you will find four large fish traps. You must then untie the cage door, push the traps through and swim them back to shore where one tribe member will use the pieces inside  to solve a very complicated fish puzzle.

Yixuan: First two tribes to finish win immunity, are safe from the vote. Losers go to tribal council where somebody will be the second person voted out of Survivor: Cagayan. In addition, you are playing for reward. Want to know what you are playing for?
Castaways: Yes!
Yixuan: First tribe to finish wins a large fish kit. Everything you need to catch a lot of fish; you have nets, worms and lures, and if you have any luck with the fish, a few things to help you cook it up, a pan, some oil, some salt and pepper. Second tribe to finish wins a slightly smaller fishing kit, lures, weights and fishing line. For the losers, nothing but a date at tribal council with me where you will vote somebody out.

Yixuan: Luzon & Solana, you have one extra member, both of you have to sit out a male.
Martin: I will sit out.
Zac: I'm sitting out.

Yixuan: Martin and Zac take a spot at the sit out bench, the rest of you, give you a minute to strategize and we'll get started.

*Castaways get into place*

Yixuan: Here we go! For immunity and reward, survivors ready? GO!

Yixuan: All 3 tribes heading out to the water. They have to swim quite a distance to the fish cages. Jack leading for Aparri. Bruno leading for Luzon. Steven leading for Solana. All three tribes are trying to get a lead over the rest. People are falling behind. Priscilla is struggling. Marta is struggling. Isabel and Giselle are struggling. Solana reaching the cage first, but they have to wait for Marta! Antranig trying to pull Marta along.

Yixuan: Luzon catching up! It's now between Marta and Priscilla to see who gets the lead. Marta reaches the cage seconds before Priscilla. Both tribes climbing over the cage. Aparri falling out of it again. Solana having a short lead over Luzon. Which tribe will untie their cage door first? Aparri finally at the cage, you guys need to hustle! Jack and Erwitt helping Giselle and Isabel up the cage. Yuyan entering the cage first for Aparri.

Yixuan: Joshua and Antranig working on the cage doors. Appari is finally in the fish cage. Erwitt working on the cage door. Luzon taking the lead! Their cage door is open! Bruno dragging the puzzle pieces out of the fish cage with the help of Elaine and Siying. Priscilla swimming ahead. Solana seems to be struggling. Steven diving down to help Antranig. Aparri is still in this. Jack and Erwitt working on the cage door. Luzon having a huge lead. Both Aparri and Solana released their cage doors! It's down to who can bring them back quickly.

Yixuan: Luzon back on shore. Bruno working on the puzzle. Aparri having a short lead, but Giselle and Isabel are swimming slowly. Solana trying to pull their fish traps along. They are arguing in the water. Bruno have all 8 puzzle pieces, he's starting the puzzle for Luzon. Kandace and Shaniqua seem to be arguing. Antranig and Steven trying their best to move their tribe forward. Yuyan and Jack dragging the fish traps for Aparri, Erwitt trying to help the girls.

Yixuan: Aparri is back to shore, Giselle starting to untie the bags. Solana is back! Kandace working on the bags. Bruno is still stuck, none of his puzzle pieces fit. Luzon's incredible lead is vaporizing in a second. Kandace starting on the puzzle first. Giselle trying to untie the final knot. Luzon watching their entire lead disappear. Giselle unties the knot, she's starting the puzzle. All 3 tribes are neck-in-neck again. Kandace fixing in Solana's first puzzle piece! Solana is in the lead.

Yixuan: Bruno finally fixing in the first piece for Luzon. He is starting to panic. Giselle fixing in Aparri's first piece. She's making quick work out of it. This puzzle gets easier as more pieces fit in. Giselle places 2 pieces in simultaneously! All of a sudden, Aparri leads with 3 puzzle pieces. Kandace fixing in Solana's second piece. Bruno is stumped once again!

Yixuan: In a blink, Giselle has 5 pieces in! Aparri having a huge lead! Solana has 3 pieces in! Luzon still with 1 piece! The lead Luzon worked to get has totally evaporated! Giselle is on a roll! Placing in the sixth piece for Aparri. Only 2 left. Kandace stuck at the fourth piece for Solana. Bruno fixing in Luzon's second piece.
Giselle fixing in the last piece of the puzzle. APARRI WINS IMMUNITY AND THE LARGE FISHING KIT!

Yixuan: We are looking for one more tribe to win immunity. Solana with a slight lead over Luzon. Kandace getting the hang of it. She's fixing in Solana's sixth piece. Only 2 pieces left for Solana. Bruno fixing in the fourth piece. Luzon is in trouble. Kandace turning the piece furiously and fixed in the seventh piece. One last piece for Solana. Bruno looking over at Solana's puzzle. Kandace secure the last piece of the puzzle. SOLANA WINS IMMUNITY AND THE SMALL FISHING KIT!

Yixuan: Luzon, that was by far one of the most disappointing performances ever, blowing a huge lead like that. Bruno, what happened?
Bruno: I am usually good at puzzles, but I somehow couldn't solve this for nuts.

Yixuan: Aparri and Solana, congratulations. Immunity for the two of you, safe from tribal council, no one going home. Grab your fishing kits and head back to camp.

*Aparri and Solana walking out*

Yixuan: Alright Luzon, I have nothing for you but tribal council tonight, whereby someone from your tribe will be the second person voted out of Survivor: Cagayan. Grab your stuff, head back to camp. You have the afternoon to figure it out and we'll see you tonight at tribal.

*Luzon walking out*

Aparri Camp

Yuyan (confessionals): When we got back to camp with that huge fishing kit, I suspected that an idol clue would be inside. The idol is already with me, but I still don't really want anyone else finding it.

Isabel (confessionals): Giselle did great with the puzzle, which now puts me in trouble, again.

Jack: Great job guys!
Erwitt: Giselle did awesome for the puzzle.
Giselle: I'm really good at puzzles because I've done them since I was young.
Erwitt: Let's see what we won!
Jack: *opening lure box* Oh there's something here.
Yuyan: What's that?
Jack: *unfolding note*

The ocean offers fish
Your well offers drink
Another body of water offers protection
To find it, you'll have to think
Tied to something solid
Is the idol you want to get
Very hidden, but not too deep
And requires that you get wet

Erwitt: Looks like a clue to the idol.
Yuyan: Oh yeah, it really looks like it.

Jack (confessionals): I was like cursing under my breath when I realized it was an idol clue. Should have kept it to myself.

Yuyan (confessionals): Jack, being the dumb jock he is, reveals the idol clue to the whole world. Now, everyone is going to look for it and people might start suspecting me.

Erwitt (confessionals): I was really laughing when I saw Jack read out the idol clue. Right now, that's my main priority, trying to find the idol, but it will be sneaky trying to get it to without detection.

Luzon Camp

Elaine (confessionals): That was disappointing. We had such a great lead and everything just disappeared.

Joshua (confessionals): It's obviously Bruno's fault that we lost the immunity challenge. I am going to lobby for his boot.

Bruno (confessionals): Apparently, I failed miserably. Now I need to pray that the rest will keep me and boot a weaker player like Priscilla instead.

Elaine: What happened back there?
Bruno: I have no idea. I just panicked and became really flustered.
Elaine: Yeah, that doesn't really look good on you though.
Bruno: Will you be voting for me?
Elaine: I don't know yet.

Bruno: You guys should keep me. Give me another chance, I can do well in physical challenges. Besides, Priscilla is really weak at physical challenges!
Elaine: I will have to talk to the rest first.

*the other 4 washing off in the sea*

Joshua: That was obviously on Bruno, he just wasted our lead. We shouldn't have lost that challenge.
Priscilla: Yeah, I know right. We could have won the reward again.
Joshua: I would love that fishing reward. I need something to stimulate my taste buds.
Siying: So what are we going to do? Vote out Bruno?
Martin: I wouldn't want to because he is strong in challenges, minus the puzzle.
Joshua: Elaine is strong too!
Martin: Yeah, which makes this such a tough choice!

Martin (confessionals): I was a little shocked that they want to get rid of Bruno, who is generally good at challenges, instead of people like Priscilla. I would need to pull them apart to talk to them.

Martin: Hey man, I think you are on the chopping block tonight. Joshua was really pissed.
Bruno: What? Are you serious? Just because of one puzzle?
Martin: And the spices too.
Bruno: You know what? Screw them. I am going to cause a revolution to overthrow that bitch.

Bruno (confessionals): I can't believe Joshua decided to go behind my back and try to get rid of me. I mean, the obvious choice would be Siying or Priscilla, not me.

Elaine: I think Bruno wants to get rid of Priscilla.
Joshua: No, we get rid of Bruno now. He caused us to lose, he needs to pay for it.

Elaine: But we need to look ahead.
Joshua: Looking ahead, we can always choose to sit Priscilla out.
Elaine: Not if we are down in numbers.
Joshua: You have a valid point, but Bruno needs to pay.

Elaine (confessionals): I have no idea what's going on in Joshua's head. Why would he want Bruno instead of Priscilla out?

Joshua (confessionals): Now I am caught between voting for Priscilla and Bruno. This is a little tricky.

Bruno: Let's vote Joshua out. He has been a bully to everyone and he shouldn't be allowed to play like that.
Priscilla: Hmm, you make a good point.
Bruno: If you vote with us, we just need one more.
Priscilla: Who's us?
Bruno: Martin. He told me about what happened at the ocean just now.
Priscilla: Alright, I will talk to Siying about it.

Priscilla (confessionals): I'm like what? Martin went straight to Bruno and told him about our plans? That makes me wonder how tight the two of them are!

Siying: So who are we voting tonight?
Priscilla: From what I hear, it's between Joshua or Bruno
Elaine: What? Are you serious?
Priscilla: Yeah, they are at each other's neck now.
Elaine: I think we should vote together, you know as girls we need to watch our backs.
Siying: But we need to decide on one.
Priscilla: Well, Martin and Bruno seem to be really tight. And if that's the case, keeping Joshua might be a better choice.
Elaine: Yeah, but even if we vote out Joshua, we still hold a 3-2 advantage over them.
Siying: What to do?

Siying (confessionals): I am just glad that it isn't me on the block tonight. But I really hope that the choice we make tonight doesn't come back to haunt us.

Martin: What's your decision?
Elaine: I am not too sure.
Martin: Well, I am open to vote for either one of them tonight.
Elaine: We'll just have to wait till tribal council because I am really undecided.


Martin (confessionals): Talking to Elaine scares me a little. What if they turn on me instead? I have to keep myself on my toes at tribal tonight.


Tribal Council

*Luzon tribe walking in*

Yixuan: Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the tribal council ritual because in this game fire represents your life, and when your fire is gone, so are you. That's going to be the case for one of you tonight.

*castaways light up torch*

Yixuan: Siying, tell me what's going to happen tonight.

Siying: We're going to vote someone off and it sucks. And right now, I think the 2 candidates up in the air are Bruno and Joshua.

Joshua: *stunned* What?

Priscilla: Well, both of them have their valid points, and both of them need our votes.

Yixuan: Joshua, what's your stand?

Joshua: Bruno caused us to lose the challenge. We had such a huge lead but all of that just disappeared thanks to him.

Bruno: And you are just being a bully to everyone in camp. Just because you are the leader doesn't give you all the rights to boss people around.

Yixuan: So 2 of the guys are arguing. Elaine, that must be good for you, since you can say "Hey, the target is off my back"?

Elaine: Absolutely. Being in this game without immunity is always stressful, and their argument just makes it worse.

Yixuan: Priscilla, what is going to be factored into your vote tonight?

Priscilla: I want to keep my alliance strong, but at the same time keeping the tribe strong?


Yixuan: Priscilla touched on a very important issue. Alliance or strength, Martin, what's your take?

Martin: I think that we need to be able to balance both to do well. And right now, I would say that voting out Joshua or Bruno will affect my gameplay adversely.

Priscilla: And there is also the issue of breaking up pairs in this game, because everyone knows that pairs are dangerous.

Joshua: I agree that pairs are deadly if you aren't in them, so when we have the numbers, we should always use it to break up and potential pairs that could surface.

Yixuan: Elaine, how do you think tonight's vote will help the tribe as a whole?

Elaine: Well, I am just hoping that my position in the tribe can be improved after tonight's vote and we will win subsequent challenges.

Yixuan: Alright, it's now time to vote. Bruno, you are up.


*Bruno voted - JOSHUA*
Bruno: You are not going to get your way through bullying others.



*Priscilla voted*
Priscilla: I'm sorry to vote for you but like I said, pairs are dangerous.



*Elaine voted*
Elaine: This is probably the lesser of two evils. Even though both aren't my initial choices.


*Joshua voted - BRUNO*
Joshua: I'm not really sorry to write your name down because you sucked at the challenge.


*Siying voted*
Siying: Next time, try to approach all of us instead of using a messenger. It would help greatly.


*Martin voted*
Martin: From what I hear, I would be in a sinking ship if I stuck with you. I'm sorry and no head feelings.



Yixuan: I'll go tally the votes.

*collects votes*

Yixuan: Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.









First vote, BRUNO








Second vote, JOSHUA








Third vote, BRUNO








Fourth vote, BRUNO
*Bruno shaking his head*
























Second person voted out of Survivor: Cagayan, BRUNO

Yixuan: That's 4 votes, that's enough. Bring me your torch.

*Bruno brings torch over*

Yixuan: Bruno, the tribe has spoken. *extinguishes torch* Time for you to go.

*Bruno walks off*

Yixuan: Looks like your tribe is really united in voting out what you perceived as a future threat. We'll see tomorrow if that's the correct decision. Grab your stuff and head back to camp.


Bruno (confessionals): I am really disappointed that I am out so early. I thought that I had played my best but that ridiculous puzzle screwed me over. To the Luzon tribe, screw you guys for voting me out just because of a tiny mistake.

Tribal Council #2:
Bruno - JOSHUA

Elaine - BRUNO
Joshua - BRUNO
Martin - BRUNO
Priscilla - BRUNO
Siying - BRUNO



No comments:

Post a Comment